Monday, March 05, 2018

Phew

I think we're over the worst of it. By "we", I mean KfW2 and I with regards our work thing. We're still likely to be busy for a bit, but the deadline has been hit and everything we needed to do has been done.

KfW2 has restarted her chat about leaving for another job. We're both stressed, tired and pissed off with how things are. We've both had our issues with the boss, though KfW2 hasn't suffered with the borderline harassment like I have.

The chat about KfW2's job hunt has gotten me down. I don't like change. I mean, I really don't like it unless I have time to process it, or it's of my own doing. The thing is, I don't think she'll get the job. I think there will be behind-the-scenes chats and KfW2 will be overlooked for someone else. I'd still want her to get the job though. I might not like change, but I want the best for my friends and she needs the change of pace and scenery.

Plus, I've requested some time off this weekend. I'm hoping to hear back in the affirmative when I get into the office tomorrow.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...