Tuesday, March 06, 2018

You have to laugh.

Remember last week when I was due to meet CH for coffee?

I got a text message last night, around 10 PM.

"I was working from home last week. Can you make it for coffee at 8 AM tomorrow?"

So, she went from being in London to working from home and still didn't get a chance to text. She did apologise... just about.

I mean, WTAF?

In the middle of January she sent a text while I was in the middle of an important engagement, suggesting that she'd call to my house. After I told her that I'd love to see her and it would mean a great deal to me if she called round, she went quiet. Then popped up ten days ago to suggest a coffee date at lunchtime before going quiet again. And now it's an 8 AM coffee date.

This is the girl who effectively fell out with me because I called her out on this type of behaviour.

What's her next suggestion, that I travel the 30 miles to her house and make my own coffee?

I'm not even angry at this point - it's more disbelief.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...