Monday, March 26, 2018

Meh.

I'm tired. I've developed a sore neck and a sore throat and had little sleep, so you get a digest, dear reader.

In a surprise twist, G sent a text on Saturday asking if I was free for coffee. I was, so we took ourselves off for an hour to chat, catch-up and generally just chill while G's kids ran riot at an indoor play park.

I had my meeting with my local people in work and I cannot take my concerns any further. The Head of HR has graciously offered to speak to the local people, but it won't change the low performance score and, more importantly, get me the pay rise I've been working towards all year.

KfW2 has an internal job interview on Thursday. I hope she gets it - she's nearly in as bad a state as me, mentally.

But the talk of pay rises, KfW2 moving to another team etc. has left me deflated.

I just need something good/fun/exciting/lucky to happen.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...