Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Digest.

Another digest - it seems I don't have any big news to report, interesting things to ponder or general nonsense to spout that's enough for a post on its own.

KfW2 had an interview today for a job. She thinks it went poorly but she's said over many years that she's crap at interviews. She's very good at her job, personable and all kinds of other positives things that a good interviewer should spot. She doesn't think she'll get the job, but she's also quite negative about these things. I want her to get the job, but I don't want her to leave the team. I enjoy working with her and her company. And I hate change. She might only move twenty meters away, but it will feel like twenty miles. Plus it reinforces my own professional unhappiness.

I've had weird dreams as well this week, on top of not sleeping well. KfW2 has featured (non-sexual and weird), RB (sexual and frustrating), MF (non-sexual and uninteresting) plus a host of celebs as well. The KfW2 ones are reminiscent of the dream I described a few weeks ago, only without the sex - but the theme seemed the same - an ending of sorts, a change in dynamic between us.

I've taken a day off at the end of the week, plus it's a long weekend and, for the first time in ages, I'm going to the monthly work thing, so I am looking forward to the weekend. There's also a possibility of a night out with S, GM, SG etc. but that seems to be turning into a night at GM's for poker. I don't mind poker nights, to be honest, but I lose interest really quickly. After an hour, I'll be bored and looking to do something else. Let's see what happens there.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...