Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Posting for posting sake.

So, a brief digest...

I am still to meet some local people regarding the ongoing work stuff. FP, KfW2 and others have all advised on taking it further, which I'd already decided to do. I'm both stubborn and won't be bullied, so letting this go easily is not something that's going to happen. Plus, getting the score I think I deserve would mean a pay rise, albeit a small one.

However, going forward, the wanker boss issue should be less of an issue as he's no longer my boss. Result! Instead, we have  new boss, who's local to us. I believe the phrase is tough but fair, and that works for me. At least in the short term.

I still haven't gotten KfW2 out socially, and it's likely to be a while as well. I have an vague invite out for a night at mine, including KfW2. I say "vague" but really it's a solid invite, but everyone has to decide the date.

Getting KfW2 out socially is a big thing for me and it's really disappointing that it's something I can't make happen.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...