Saturday, March 10, 2018

Weird.

I had the weirdest dream last night.

KfW2 and I were talking. It was a little stilted. We were still dealing with the aftermath of sleeping together* (KfW2's current status as married with kids was not a factor in the dream - she was single).

She had entered a competition of some sort and I had suggested that I could be her moral support. She agreed. It turned out that the competition was in New York.

As the competition progresses, KfW2 gets further with a series of good results. Between rounds of the competition (which turned out to be tennis for unknown reasons), KfW2 and I spent time together. The awkwardness faded and our friendship regained its previous level of closeness.

Eventually, KfW2 won the tennis competition and we celebrated with dinner and drinks.

We returned home and parted ways at the airport. A handshake and a thank you from KfW2. A clear  platonic, professional parting, leaving me wondering how or why the relationship changed.

*I can't remember if this was part of last night's dream or something that has followed on from a previous dream. It's happened before where dreams link back to previously remembered dreams. My memory these days is pretty poor - I presume poor sleep quality and stress over the past few months hasn't helped.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...