Friday, May 01, 2015

Money, money, money.

While I've been getting along well with TV Guy recently, I've realised today, whilst doing an audit on my finances, that he hasn't paid me since December for his share of our TV and internet. I've no idea if this is going to be a big deal. The last time I asked him for money, he made a huge song and dance about getting value for money and complaining about the internet speeds (which were more to do with our hardware than our service provider).

It works out at slightly over £100, which is no small amount.

I'm also in the final stages of consolidating my finances so that within a matter of weeks (possibly sooner), I should be hitting the house market with a vengeance.

With my lease here running out in September, if I am lucky, I should be able to find a house and arrange to move in with no real impact to my current lease or having to intrude on family.

1 comment:

USHW said...

Exciting times ahead :)

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...