Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sigh.

I sent a text to KfW2 yesterday. "The big adventure in online dating is over" it said.

I had told her months back when we talked about it initially that if I had the same success as previous attempts (i.e. none at all), that I would be pretty down.

To be honest, I was expecting more than simply ":(" as a reply.

Even today, now that we're both in the office at the same time, she's said nothing. I appreciate that she's got man flu and isn't in top form and has her own concerns given her recent health scare, but I am kinda down about the lack of success and KfW2's indifference isn't helping matters.

I know it's only a funk and is likely to blow over soon, but I still can't help but feel a little disappointed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...