Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hanging on the telephone.

Despite sitting in last night when the weather was really nice, I ended up having a good time. I was chatting on and off with USHW, but more importantly, I was on Skype with both R (via IM) and E (video chat).

It was nice to actually chat to E. I think it's been nearly a year since we had a proper conversation and the hour we managed to grab meant a lot to me.

My conversations with R are different, but usually a good laugh. She was asking about my online dating adventures and especially CB, and while I don't mind talking about it, it (once again) brought to light how rubbish GB is. R and I aren't particularly close, we don't chat regularly but yet she still manages to show more interest in my life than GB.

I don't want to focus on the negative though. It was really nice to be able to sit down and have those conversations with both women. I should make more of an effort to keep in touch, especially with E.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...