Saturday, April 05, 2014

Grrr...

A girl popped up on my feed on Zoosk as having viewed me. She looks funky, she's pretty and beyond that, I know nothing about her. She's viewed me quite a few times, but Zoosk makes it hard, almost impossible, to find her. I would need to pay to unlock her profile. She doesn't appear in my own searches, so that's probably ruling her out due to either age or distance, though I would love to meet her.

I have been frustrated because she has intrigued me and all from one photograph and I have no other details.

The above was a post I had in draft from the start of the week. By chance, I was looking through my Gmail account that is associated to the Zoosk account and there's a notification email telling me of her activity.

She lives in Glasgow.

That's... how shall I put it? Inconvenient. And disappointing.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...