Sunday, April 13, 2014

Meh.

It was a friend of mine's unofficial stag party yesterday. He's already had one in a different city for his proper one, but yesterday's was for those who couldn't make it or weren't invited. I had already arranged to have lunch with KfW2, so I was only able to get to the drinking part of the day (which is not a bad thing), so after a pleasant couple of hours chatting with KfW2, I landed in the pub.

I wasn't really feeling it, to be honest. I don't know why - S and GM are always good company as are a few of the groom's mates who I've met before, but I dunno... I wasn't really invested in the evening. I did manage to persuade the groom to invite CH to his evening party. I doubt she'll go, but who knows?

Beyond chatting to a couple of very cute Australian girls, there wasn't that much to report from the night. I called it quits around midnight and walked home.

I think that's the last thing I have on the social radar for the next month or so. That should give me time to concentrate on the fitness/exercise thing I have started.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...