Sunday, April 13, 2014

Grrr...

Off the back of my last post, and a recent conversation with KfW2, as well as finding and starting to read The 30 Dates Blog I'm thinking again of friendships. Recently, both KfW2 and CH have mentioned trying to set me up with friends or people that they know. From KfW2's perspective, it was as recently as ten days ago. And I wonder at how or why none of my other female friends have ever done it (or at least admitted to it). There was even one of KfW2's friends who I'd only met that day who suggested a friend that I'd get along with. You really have to wonder. There's a good post on The 30 Dates Blog here that briefly mentions friends and also Facebook for use in dating.

I compare the actions of CH and KfW2 to GB who has been singularly useless and sometimes bitchy in her comments, especially with regard to the whole CB thing and then appeared to be supportive when she brought up the subject of CB in a conversation a few weeks ago.

KfW2 has mentioned my attitude towards GB and I was honest with her - I don't see her as being worth the effort any more. Why should I, I reasoned, spend time and effort on GB when I get nothing in return? She seemed to agree, but I don't think she realises that I am actually quite serious. I take my friendships very seriously indeed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...