Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fuck!

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

CB's appearance on Match.com several times over the weekend has turned my head a little. I've revisited my anger with GB - I've never gone out on a limb like I did with her to ask for someone's help in meeting someone and she's let me down (as did MFF to an extent, but she gets off lighter because she's not really my friend, though GB is/was).

It's been less about CB herself though and more about re-evaluating my friendships, especially after KfW2 and CH over the past two weeks.

The CH thing I posted about recently has to be addressed as well... it all seems a bit strange to me that this has come out of the blue considering CH and her friend have both ruled out this supposed potential match previously.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...