Saturday, March 29, 2014

Looky here.

Off the back of a conversation with KfW2 a few days ago, I was digging through some archives of mine - backups really - when I came across a massive folder of old MSN conversations I'd had with everyone. Looking through the folders, there are names I can barely even remember having conversations with - people from my old online hobby. There are some very familiar names though - K, USHW, F amongst others.

I took a quick look through some of the unfamiliar names and it didn't take too long to be reminded about how poisonous the community around the online hobby was, but at the same time, I managed to meet some really good people - USHW and F are the two who come to mind first. It was also hugely entertaining if you could take a step back and watch people interact.

The problem was that it wasn't like that all the time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...