Monday, March 24, 2014

Let's draw a line here.

I stepped on the scales today for the first time in just under a year. The good news, if you want to call it that, is that I have "only" put on 7lbs in the past year. It feels a lot more - especially recently. I'm also not in as bad shape as I had thought and am around 10lbs better off than I thought.

I'm using My Fitness Pal to track weight and other related items on top of my fitness regime. The fitness regime will start in earnest next week (the plan itself starts on, and runs from a Monday and the OCD part of me wants to keep that consistent), but I plan on giving it a couple of trial goes before then to get into the swing of things. My Fitness Pal has already given me a goal which seems to tie into my own, but I can't seem to find out where to change these goals.

I've already made a bit of a start on the eating plan and early signs are good - once I get the pre-planning done, it shouldn't be difficult to follow it, unlike other diets and it doesn't really count calories. The difficulty will be cutting out the alcohol and starting to eat breakfast (which I haven't done in years).

I don't know that I'm going to keep track of my progress both here and on MFP, so you may only get sporadic progress here, but I will keep you informed from time to time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...