Thursday, March 27, 2014

*sigh*

For the past few days, I've been somewhat pre-occupied with the first time I slept with FA2. It was around this time of year - as the clocks change and the nights get longer and lighter. I guess I remember the whole thing - the excitement of meeting someone new, the apprehension of it being a mutual friend (with BW) and general optimism. I think an element of me is starting to feel a little lonely again and really wanting to meet someone new.

I also think there might be an element that has to do with the online dating thing that has pretty much never taken off. I've messaged over thirty women and had zero replies from any of them. I've had about half a dozen women randomly message me, but no-one I am interested in meeting. Over the past few weeks, I've simply lost all interest... while one or two new cute/interesting people have popped up, I just can't summon the energy to get in touch with them.

Despite my assertion that I wasn't going to let it get me down, I think it's safe to say that it has gotten to me a little bit. I said as much to KfW2 earlier today when she asked for an update on the whole online dating thing. I don't know what I am going to do this time around though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...