Thursday, March 06, 2014

Hmmm...

One of our annual big days out is almost upon us and I sent out an email today to the usual suspects just to remind them, in case they'd forgotten and still needed to make any arrangements - baby-sitting or whatever.

Due to a few people previously crying off, I didn't include them this time around - GB being the prime example. Nearly immediately though, GB was messaging KfW2, telling her that she was going to come along after all. The timing is strange and I suspect CH's influence here. Apparently GB was "in a bad place" when I sent out my original email, but given that I predicted that she wouldn't turn up, I don't really believe her.

I was less than enthusiastic when KfW2 gave me that news earlier. She asked why. I simply said that I was fed up making all the effort when I didn't think it was appreciated and hasn't been for ages now and that when that happens, anyone sensible would stop. I was at that point, I said. It was more important to me that KfW2 turned up, that my friends turned up, perhaps even my sister as well. GB's presence was, I said, unimportant.

Sadly, I don't think CH will be turning up, though I did try to persuade her to attend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...