Wednesday, March 05, 2014

On the up.

We had some good news recently which, if I am being honest, I completely wasn't expecting at all. When my sister told me about it a few days ago, we were pretty damned happy and I've carried that forwards - I've been in a much better mood over the past few days - something I've needed since the discovery of a few weeks ago to kinda jump-start my year (and good mood/optimism) again.

This weekend, I could potentially be out with M and FP and follow that up a few days later with BR and E3 (and I did wonder about K for the latter night out as well). These are both nights that I am looking forward to for different reasons.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...