Thursday, March 20, 2014

Groo.

The illness that I described yesterday still hasn't gone away, in fact it's gotten worse and I still didn't get any sleep last night. I've taken the decision to take a few days off work. This is the first time in probably fifteen years where I've actually been ill enough to not go into work. I have taken the odd sick day with various employers, but more as an opportunistic thing rather than actual illness.

I've barely left bed - ten minutes to grab something quick for lunch and that's it. I've never been bed-ridden for this long as far as I can remember - even with illnesses as a kid. I've never been one for lying around in bed for no reason either and can only remember three times where I've been in bed beyond 1PM - once with FBS where we lay until around this time, and twice with FA2 where we lasted until 5PM once and all day the other time.

Obviously, sex was a factor in all three occurrences - trying to get it from FBS (she was putting up a fight despite practically jumping me the night before) and definitely getting it from FA2 (one of which ended up being a bit of a marathon).

I'd far rather I was repeating any of those right now rather than lie here, aching, sweating with an unshiftable headache.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...