Saturday, March 15, 2014

Smiles, frowns and preparation.

All the stuff I need for my new fitness plan has arrived. The final piece of the puzzle is to sit down and plan my trip to Tesco so that I can prepare the necessary healthy meals without too much fuss... and if I can create some in advance, then all the better.

I have a few things on over the weekend, but come Tuesday, I should be in a place to actually start.

There is a slight dent in my plan though - I've just discovered that my bike has been stolen. MfW's was stolen a few weeks ago and it looks like whoever did it has come back. I can sort out a replacement easily enough (I was going to do some cycling on top of my regime if the weather was good), but it's annoying that it was stolen in the first place given that you need a keycode, a key and/or a remote control to get in and out of where the bikes are stored. I will not be happy when I report this to the complex manager - security should have been tightened after MfW's bike went missing, but it hasn't.

As an aside, KfW2 told me something yesterday that made me happy - effectively the medical condition she suffered last year appears to have cleared up with no side effects and she's fully healthy. I'm really, really pleased for her - her year last year was even worse than mine, so it's good that she's gotten some good news.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...