Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Looking back.

This time of year brings back fond memories for two main reasons: V and CH. Oh, and cute girls in fancy dress costumes.

I had a night out with V many moons ago that I've talked about here that was around this time of year and it was our work Halloween night out this time last year where I first noticed CH pushing the boundaries of our friendship with lingering physical contact, the odd peck kiss and the fact she was practically wrapped around me as I walked her to the bus stop per her "not taking 'no' for an answer" demands.

And now we're coming round to that same time of year... and I have a night out planned with work chums later this week, and CH will be in attendance,

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...