Saturday, October 26, 2013

Changing myself (continued).

I finally got around to having a conversation with KfW2 about my ability to open up about myself as first mentioned in this post. We had a good chat about it, though it was brief, but I think that broaching the subject initially  was a great help. She referenced this conversation that we had at the start of the summer as something she'd like to share more of and that's something I'd like to be able to do.

KfW2 said a few things that eased my mind somewhat as I had been concerned that she had made the comments because she had needed to talk to me and I was closing off, but that wasn't the case. There are still a few things that I think we need to cover, but we can't until KfW2 identifies the things that made her raise the subject initially. I've asked her to think about it and let me know what they are so I can address them. Better late than never and hopefully a starting point to go further.

All I need to do is to remind KfW2 to ask lots of questions and that should help things continue.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...