Sunday, October 06, 2013

*Huge Sigh*

Another thing that did come from the chat with KfW2 early last week, apart from GB seeing me as her big brother, was that she has it in her head that I've agreed to try online dating again. Now, I don't know where she got that idea from because I've said to her a few times when we've been talking about my experiences that it really crippled my confidence and I don't think I'm mentally cut out for it. Unless I was horrendously drunk or she was offering me rewards that would make it very worth my while, I find it hard to believe that I would ever have agreed to do it again, even with direct female help (KfW2 wants to write my profile).

The thing is, despite being adamant to USHW and DSC on this very subject, this year has been so tough, mentally, that I am actually considering it. I need something positive to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have another try if you feel confident with it. If not, have another try at telling your friend it's not right for you.

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...