Monday, October 21, 2013

Well, I never!

MfW disappeared over the weekend without a trace or notice. I wasn't overly concerned and I did get a great weekend of chilling out without doors being slammed etc.

It turns out that he was at UF's wedding. A wedding that I didn't get an invite to. I'm not particularly annoyed - despite living with UF for over four years, I wouldn't ever say that we were friends... and that's if you ignore the fact that he's been, in my opinion, taking the piss, house-wise since we moved into our current place. Actually, when I think about the amount of piss-taking that he did with regards not paying me on time, not doing any housework etc. I do actually start getting quite angry.

I know that he and MfW often went to the pub, usually without inviting me, but I didn't realise they were that close.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...