Wednesday, October 02, 2013

...--...

I had big plans for Monday - start a conversation with KfW2 that might lead to some resolution over a few factors that have been playing on my mind recently. And, you know what? I did start the conversation. However, I made a complete hash of it so it's very much a work-in-progress rather than being done and dusted. (Something that USHW predicted quite accurately - sometimes I appear to overestimate my friends' inquisitiveness).

In other news, out of the blue, QC1 text me and asked for a lunch date with her and AM... AM who hasn't replied to either a Facebook message or a text message asking for a lunch date. Undoubtedly, this will be all done under QC1's terms, which is why it's been so long since we had a lunch date - every time I suggest something QC1 has to have a counter-suggestion that she simply cannot change and that means dates, restaurants etc. If she wasn't cute with nice tits, I might have given up caring long ago.

Also, speaking of cute girls and platonic dates, I still haven't heard anything from QC2 despite leaving a few text/Facebook messages. Is it time to call it a day? I'd be sad if that were the case - she's been a good friend to me over the past 21 years and even though we only see each other a few times a year, it's still nice to chat.

Again, on Monday, out of the blue, GB sent an invite to me, KfW2 and CH for a social night at hers. Obviously all husbands etc. are allowed, but I can't summon the enthusiasm to go. I've not yet committed, though KfW2 has and CH is seeing what her husband's availability is like. I guess it's something else to chat to KfW2 about, though this is semi-related to the stuff I'm going through at the minute with her as well and kinda goes back to comments I've made in the past about GB muscling in on her male friends' female friends - CH is a friend of GM and KfW2 is very much my friend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...