Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Fingers crossed.

After many, many months of talking and many, many attempts at organisation, CH has finally arranged a night out. She's also invited KfW2 (showing their friendship growing), GB, GM and two other co-workers from my past.

GB can't make it - she's already committed to something else (I didn't ask), but I think everyone else will be there at some point.

I'm looking forward to spending some time in the company of three extremely attractive (though unavailable) brunettes. If one of the ex-coworkers wasn't going, I'd be tempted to address both CH and KfW2's comments about finding me someone, but the third girl is perhaps a little too flaky to engage in a serious conversation. That's not to say that the conversation couldn't happen (and the third girl is also a friend of MFF).

The attendance of the other two girls is likely to curtail any of the drunken behaviour that CH has shown previously as well.

It's been touch and go though. Despite only arranging this from last Friday, CH has already cancelled a few times and then reinstated the night out and KfW2 was out today, related to her medical thing from a few weeks ago.

I can't have this postponed - I'm looking forward to it too much for it to not happen at the last minute.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...