Saturday, October 05, 2013

Hmmm...

The conversation with KfW2 has stuttered to a halt, mainly because of the work thing that has been an issue this week. We had gotten to a point where KfW2 had mentioned that GB sees me as her big brother, though that's not really the impression I got at the start of the year after her utter uselessness at talking to MFF and several drunken, barbed comments around March and April on trips to the pub.

While part of me still thinks that there is something being hidden from me regarding CB, I kinda came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter. I think I'll just assume that no conversation took place between MFF and CB. If I do manage to see CB out and about and I do end up talking to her, then I'm just going to see where it goes.

In other news, QC1 has been in touch again and we've arranged a lunch date. Coincidentally (not), AM has also been in touch, apologising for her lack of contact and suggesting a lunch date, but I know that her and QC1 have been talking. Sigh.

And finally, CH has suggested that we meet for a drink next week. She'll be out with one of her friends, so I've no idea if this means she'll invite me out with them or she'll sneak off for a quick drink, as she was ready to do a few weeks ago. Chances are, something will come up and she won't come out at all...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...