Monday, October 14, 2013

And around we go... again... continued!

Despite the amount of shenanigans that happened on Friday night, work was relatively quiet today. KfW2 did admit that she was somewhat shocked at CH and that my description that she was bonkers and never stopped talking really hadn't done her any justice (she had said this on Friday night as well).

Unrelated to our night out, she made a few comments when I had suggested that a meeting with an attractive blonde girl in work was always going to be successful because, regardless of the intent of the meeting, an hour's worth of perving would make it worth it. The girl in question is married and not my type but is very definitely very attractive.

Getting back to the night out, she was describing my face when CH took off her bra... apparently I was shocked. Given that I had a massive grin on my face, I suspect KfW2's memory isn't up to all that... after all, she doesn't remember her and CH groping each other's chests.

It was only when I mentioned that I hadn't made up my mind about a potential night out with GB and others that the conversation really kicked off. KfW2 returned to a conversation that I tried to start from a few weeks ago (she apologised for not getting back to it sooner because she had other things on her mind, which is true enough after her medical scare). Specifically, about some questions I'd asked about GB being romantically interested in me. She'd said that she'd had the conversation with GB and asked why I'd started the questioning.

I referred back to a conversation that E and I had a few weeks ago where it was E who had asked the question. In reality, there was no such conversation with E, it was just used as a reason to bring up something from earlier in the year. I'd said that I'd mentioned to E about things that GB had done/said earlier in the year which prompted the question from E. So, KfW2 was satisfied with the response, but it hasn't gotten me any closer to knowing if something about CB/MFF is being held back.

It did lead on to a conversation about E and the obvious subsequent questioning that covered the same ground as a lengthy conversation that USHW and I had back in 2009 or so regarding my ambiguous (at the time) feelings towards E. I was honest when I said that I didn't recognise it at the time, but did later and got the inevitable teasing from KfW2 but once again, the conversation stuttered to a halt/pause as work/meetings got in the way. It'll probably get picked up again at some point, but who knows when that will be?

The thing that I was most disappointed about (apart from the lack of CB/MFF resolution) was that apparently KfW2 and her husband have had conversations about trying to get me and GB together. To say that GB is not my type in terms of looks, personality and general interests would be an understatement. I thought KfW2 might have known by now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...