Friday, November 16, 2012

Social season starts

I did no work today, I think it's safe to admit, but my social diary got a lot of action. KfW2 and I arranged a few trips to the pub, MM messaged me on Facebook and asked if I would go on a blind date with a friend of a friend of hers (I can't as I am already booked up that night) and I was in contact with CH about our next work event which is due to happen in about two weeks (she has a prior engagement and can't make it, but was strangely touched by how disappointed I was by that).

Between now and the end of the year, I can guarantee that I have at least one social/pub engagement every week... and obviously more will arise as the time goes on. I'm kinda looking forward to it as well!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...