Sunday, November 11, 2012

Memory like a sieve.

A while ago, I was having a fairly explicit conversation with a friend of mine. We were discussing the contents of a website that contained (amongst other things) two lists: a list of sexual positions and a bucket list of sex. One of the things on the list was to have sex with someone young enough to be your son/daughter. Bearing in mind that I'm way beyond the wrong side of 35, that's not taking me anywhere near anything illegal should I ever act upon it. (In fact, as an aside, after having this conversation with my friend, I did actually go out and do just that a little while later).  It's never been a huge turn on/goal to fuck someone that's much younger than me, but when I did mention this to my friend, I did have someone in mind: one of the staff at my favourite pub. She's early 20s, cute, brunette, has a great rack and a wicked sense of humour. There's always a lot of perving going on when she's on duty (and especially as the beer flows).

Last night we were in that pub for MfW's birthday, myself, S, UF and another friend were there with MfW's new girlfriend. The cute bar girl was on duty and we duly had our usual quota of banter with her, but she's now pregnant. Not that being pregnant is a bad thing or particularly shocking, but I'm nearly sure that when I last saw her about four weeks ago, she wasn't seven months pregnant as she admitted last night. My memory is shocking.

It was also lookalike night as well - when "perusing" the totty, there was a lovely looking girl who was very reminiscent of Gabby Logan (same kind of figure  face shape etc.) that UF and I were admiring. We left that bar before we could make any contact though and went to a nearby club where I got chatting to this stunning blonde girl that I had started to chat to and dance with before realising that she was actually married. She reminded me a lot of Elizabeth Banks, but she was great fun and I haven't danced as much in a long time.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...