Thursday, November 22, 2012

Meh.

I think I've been in a bit of a slump over the past few weeks, but it's a general malaise, not something I can sit down and put my finger on as a cause. Obviously, if that's the case, then trying to figure out what I have to do to fix it is more than a little difficult.

I know that KfW2 has annoyed/disappointed me this week, and there's the ongoing disappointment with the two housemates, but I don't think that they're the root cause of my current slump. It might just be the onset of winter, or some other intangible reason.

I have lots to look forward to over the next five or so weeks, socially, so if I haven't snapped out of it by then, maybe that'll do the job.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...