Thursday, November 01, 2012

I don't know where I'm going with this...

...but I am slightly tipsy and have been somewhat "blonde" all day, so my thought processes are all over the place.

I was talking to KfW2 today about fancy dress - more specifically her penchant for dressing up. She was complaining that it had been ages since she had last done it and that if she had been going to GB's birthday celebrations this weekend (as she had hoped to do), then she would have definitely worn her favourite fancy dress outfit and that she hasn't done enough dressing up since getting together with her now fiance.

Now, as I may have stated before, KfW2 is a (in my opinion) stunning brunette and as I am only a lowly male, you can, as the Americans say, do the math: cute female, brunette, fancy dress.

Now, CH sent a text earlier asking if anyone else was going in fancy dress to GB's birthday, but I said that I didn't know. CH wouldn't care if no-one else turned up in fancy dress, she's confident enough to do her own thing (something that ticks boxes regardless).

So for a small window of opportunity, it looked as if both CH and KfW2 were both going to turn up at GB's in fancy dress. Camera time, methinks. Or was going to be... until KfW2 had to pull out cos of an in-law family commitment. Damnit.

Still... JB and her cute mate are turning up in fancy dress. Perv time if nothing else.

Oh, so that's where I end up when drunk tipsy posting: I end up looking like a pervert. Bugger.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...