Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sometimes I think I expect too much from people...

I knew it was coming right from Monday, but KfW2 was asking me this morning if I would come down and meet her and her ex-team mates in the pub on the day we were meant to be heading out. I refused. I know one of them quite well, but the other two I only know to nod to and that's it. She tried to talk me into it and I left it with a curt "We'll see", but I won't go down. Part of that is that I don't like turning up to other people's things and part of me is trying to make a point. About an hour later, she was then talking about taking the original day out to put up her Xmas tree, so without actually saying so, the plans I had originally made have all been scuppered. Of course I'm disappointed, but more with the fact she's made arrangements with others when she already had arrangements with me. She did this before with CC's birthday and I just think it's a bit off.

In other news, MfW is making comments about the fact that our landlord "still" hasn't done thing things he'd said he would, three weeks after confirming them. This, coming from a man who still hasn't signed a lease that has been sitting 6 inches from where he eats breakfast for three and a half months.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...