Thursday, November 15, 2012

Time wasting.

Someone, UF I think, has put the washing machine on. I've been out of the house all evening and only returned at near 11PM and it sounded like the cycle had only started half an hour previously. I am now seriously considering moving out when our lease next expires because I am fed up of both UF and MfW being lazy and selfish around the house - the door slamming and late night noise is more annoying than the lack of housework, but that's still a reasonably big bugbear as it is, never mind the fact that I'm the one that has to chase them up for everything.

So, I'm not going to get any sleep until the cycle ends, so here's a post I meant to make earlier, but never had the time:

Years ago, around 2004, I used to spend a lot of time on MSN chatting to various people - F, A, K and others. K and I had met a few times - at gigs, she came over to visit with a mutual acquaintance, I met her a few times in London etc. when I was there and she was good fun to talk to. We eventually ended up fucking one night, ish. It's a long story and I may have explained it before, but I'm not sure. Anyway, one night that I can remember, K suggested that we were flirting. I disagreed, citing that flirting was all about sexual chemistry and that I didn't see us as being in that place (and it was true... until the night we had sex, I genuinely hadn't given it any thought). 

Well, I was swapping messages with JB earlier. We've not spoken in a bit, but she popped up today and we chatted about Xmas, presents and stuff, she "demanded" that I buy her a party dress while I was teasing her about going on a date (it's a joke between us) and then we talked about Xmas party plans and how if she didn't go on the date, I wouldn't buy her an outfit and she'd have to turn up in her underwear. Halfway through the conversation, for some reason, the conversation with K popped into my head (hence the rambly introduction above) and the notion that JB and I were flirting. 

I've said it before, nothing will ever happen (well, never say never, but I can't see it) and if it does it'll be physical - she's cute, but she's far too high maintenance for my tastes.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...