Saturday, September 01, 2012

The day after.

Yesterday was...eventful. Pretty much all my conversations were female orientated - weddings, breast feeding, clothes, unrequited attraction by a girl. Interesting, but very female-centric. We had our monthly work night which was OK, but we met up with a few ex-colleagues later on and CH arrived down after her own commitments were met.

As usual, CH and I had a good laugh and I think my friend GB might be a bit of a cock blocker in that she was getting very protective of CH last night. I think the chemistry that we share might be a concern to others. It's not to me and I don't think it is to CH, but GB was definitely trying to keep between us last night and was moving conversations away from anything I might try and join to something else (the breast feeding convo for example).

There were a few kisses between us - quick pecks on the lips, not full-on snogging (she is married with kids, so nothing's ever going to happen), I grabbed her boobs for a photo at some point (photo deleted the next morning for obvious reasons), a cheeky bum nip and plenty of hugs. One thing that did cause me to wonder was when she had her arm around me, she would slide it down over my ass rather than remove it normally. This happened more than once, so it's either something she does normally, or she wanted a cheeky feel of my arse. I'm all for that, obviously.

Regardless of that one moment of confusion, it was a great night out all round. Her friend came to pick her up around midnight which was interesting in itself as this was the friend that CH was supposedly going to try and set me up with. Sadly, I don't think she's my type, plus she's a full-time smoker. While I do smoke the odd cigarette and cigar, I'm not a full-time smoker and probably wouldn't want to date one. In fact, the last full-time smoker I dated was CAB and that was nigh on twenty years ago.

Still... a good night out. I met up with DSC this afternoon for a recovery lunch and some aimless wandering about the town, doing little bits and pieces of shopping. That was thoroughly enjoyable.The plan for tonight is to keep my head down, but G is home this weekend and we're definitely meant to be heading out at some point. Usually, this means a few quiet pints on Sunday night, but the odd time it's a Saturday instead (or as well as the Sunday). I don't feel as bad as I should given the booze I poured down my neck last night, but I would probably think that avoiding the pub tonight would be a good idea on my part.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...