Sunday, September 09, 2012

Sunday blues.

FP cried off last night and GM had already made plans. That's probably a blessing in disguise. I sat in, had a few beers and watched rubbish on the telly. Today, I've been busy-ish. I've done some research for my fitness plan/goals, I've researched a course I want to do at night class this year and I've gotten some stuff done around the house. Not bad for a Sunday. I tried to get S out to the cinema, but he's playing hard to get.

I dread to think the state I'd have been in if I'd gone out and had a load more pints. I'm tired today... still need to catch up on sleep from Friday night, but my head's clear enough that I can do stuff.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...