Friday, September 14, 2012

The weekend appraches

Tonight is a chilling night. Tomorrow, I'm out with KfW2 and a few others to a club. We're meeting at mine, having a few drinks then moving on. With my new found sense of optimism from last Friday night, I have decided that it will be fun. Maybe not as... ummm... productive as last Friday night, but fun nonetheless. I'll probably have to pop down to Tesco tomorrow and get a few things in. Can't be a bad host!

I also popped round to see M and MM last night and their new baby. A good couple of hours entertainment and chat and catching up. No opportunity, I thought, of mentioning MMBF until the end as I was walking out the door and asked MM to pass on my best to her, which resulted in a weird, knowing smile from MM. I didn't follow it up as it was already late and MM was taking the infant off for a feed.

Also made arrangements for the next weekend to head out with DSC on a proper Saturday night out, though she's promising to stay sober (her utterly useless boyfriend has made his own arrangements for the next five weekends and DSC's complaints that he never takes her out are falling on deaf ears). DSC's cute friend with the great rack has all but disappeared and bar the odd post on Facebook, doesn't figure any more so won't be out. Oh and has recently changed her relationship status too changing whatever outside chance I had of a shag into zero.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...