Monday, September 03, 2012

Red alert, red alert!

I know I have a problem opening up. Even the person that I trust most in the world, G, has trouble getting information out of me, though he has less problems than most. He was the first that I admitted the E3 conundrum to, for example, but I still have the same issues opening  up to him as I do with, for example, QC2. I've known G for pretty much my entire life - at least that part that I can remember. G and I have known each other since P1, when I was... *thinks* ... five? Probably five. Barring one brief period where a girl separated us (by him, I should add, though isn't that often the case?), we've been there for each other.

So when G's partner showed up tonight and mentioned that E3 is getting very broody, especially in the light of M and MM's recent arrival, both G and myself had a bit of a giggle over my actions a few months ago where I put her in a taxi because she was getting a little too friendly.

Don't get me wrong - as a no-strings shag or a bit of a snog and fumble, I'd be right in there, but if she has grander designs then I should probably stay clear, given the fallout from mutual friends.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...