Sunday, September 19, 2010

Roundup.

I've been restless all day. I don't really know why, nor what I can do to shake this feeling. Maybe it'll just pass, but I think I just need to do something out of the ordinary, just for a change of pace/scenery. I'd love to do some travelling, but the usual problem is there in that I don't have anyone to go travelling with. I did have the option of going to a relative's wedding, but ultimately the trip would have been too expensive. It's a shame though as I could have used the time to meet up with E and a few other friends again, and it's been a while since I've seen E. I do still miss her a lot.

Once the work on our house has been complete, I'm going to seriously look at my diet. I would like to lose some weight over the next few months, and I'm doing the exercise, but I think my eating habits are all wrong. There's no point in doing anything now seeing as our house is like a building site right now and the cooker doesn't even work properly. Once those are sorted, then I'll look into it. I've already done some reading, so I have a rough idea of what's required.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...