Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Housing progress.

Finally, after a year of ‘complaining’, our landlord has finally decided to do some work on the house. Typically, though, rather than come in, fix the things that need fixed with minimum fuss (two days work, tops), the house looks like a building site and will be this way for at least another week as they completely over-react, FFS! I think they think that by doing £1000 of work to the house, they can add £20,000 of value to it. Despite the fact that they’re architects by trade, I feel they are really wide of the mark here.

On a similar subject, one of my housemates has recently gotten engaged, so I reckon he could be out of the house by Christmas. Seeing as it’s the messy one, I’ll not be sad to see him go and getting in a new housemate should be interested, if nothing else.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...