Friday, September 17, 2010

A thought popped into my head...

Just a quick thought about something KFW said earlier about RB dating a married man. On the night of our one and only date, while lying in bed after RB had pretty much ended any idea of dating with her baggage, RB mentioned something about Facebook stalking "a friend"... a married man and wanted to know if this would be out of order. My reply at the time, if I recall correctly, was something along the lines of "if he's a friend, then there's no harm really", but thinking about it now, it appears that she was referring to the bloke she had been dating and was the source of the baggage she was referring to.

Now I'm off out to the pub!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...