Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meh.

I'm still feeling restless, leading on from this post. The dating thing is an issue as is the travelling thing and they're kind of intertwined. I really want to go somewhere warm, sunny and interesting, but I don't want to do it alone. I saw a few pictures of RB on Facebook earlier, when she was travelling the world, and I think it accurately summed up the mood I've been in - not wanting to be single, with itchy feet. Meh.

DSC says it's a winter thing... she doesn't like being single during the winter. I can't say I've ever noticed something like that - the single thing - but it's something that's definitely annoying me at the moment.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...