Thursday, September 30, 2010

A blast from the past!

Well, it’s been an interesting day so far. Just before lunch, DSC sent me a text saying she knew of an attractive, professional single woman around my age who was looking to date and that she was going to send me a photo. Then photo never arrived, but after a brief text conversation, everything ground to a halt as DSC discovered that this girl was very religious and teetotal – completely not my type. It was interesting while it lasted… all twenty minutes of it!

In addition, I also saw Pretty Blonde at lunchtime. It’s been a while (almost three years if I recall correctly), but a quick refresher is that she was someone I was mildly interested in while she worked at the same company as me a few years ago. I haven’t seen her since she left, though. PB was looking very well today.

Finally, another girl that works in our company is taking a career break. If she didn’t work for our company, I’d definitely be interested in her – intelligent, tall, sexy, good figure, pretty and a lovely smile. We’ve had some decent banter on odd occasions, but nothing to suggest that anything might go anywhere beyond that. There’s an outside chance I can see her out of work though as she’s friends with M’s girlfriend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...