Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hmmm...

In order to satisfy my own curiosity, I asked MF if RB was home at the weekend and explained that I thought I had spotted her while I was out. Surprisingly, MF says she wasn’t aware that she was home. I always thought MF and RB were close friends. I know when friends like G come home, I’m always aware of it through other family and friends, assuming G himself doesn’t give me advance warning.

In other news, it looks like the work being carried out on the house is going to continue for at least another two weeks. Personally, I thought the jobs were two weeks of work, full stop. I’ll be having words with the landlord about this as four weeks for the work they’re doing is unacceptable.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...