Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weird vibes

I was out last night wih CF, DSC and her boyfriend for CF's birthday. It was a weird night. There was only the four of us. There were some issues with CF and her friends, but I've no idea what they were... maybe DSC will provide some further information later today. In the end, rather than being a rowdy, fun evening, it was more restrained with CF being in a weird mood all evening.

The only other point worth mentioning is that M was in the same bar with his girlfriend and a few other people. I seem to remember a couple of cute ladies, too, but as I was out with CF and DSC, I really couldn't give them the time to get to know them better, even though one of them was really quite cute. I popped across for a brief chat, but nothing more than five minutes, sadly.

I had promised DSC, after a bit of lecturing, that I would try and at least go looking for potential dates this weekend, but Friday was a washout (and a work night out, so looking wasn't really an option) and CF's own less-than-happy mood meant that I didn't get to go looking.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...