Thursday, September 16, 2010

All the Qs

This is a QC-centric post, so I might as well cover them in order.

I've made tentative arrangements to see QC1 next week for lunch. She's always good company and reasonably reliable and I'm still kinda intrigued by the blind date she wants to set me up on. I think I already know who it is, so I really want to avoid a blind date scenario, but let's see what happens... if it happens.

I haven't heard from QC2 in ages... months, in fact. I sent her an email today to see if she fancies meeting up for a chat and a drink. I know she's going to be busy... she hits a milestone birthday before the end of the month, so she might not be able to come out, but the offer's out there.

QC3 is a weird one. Until recently, I hadn't heard from QC3 in years. The last time I remember speaking to her probably would have been 2003. Bloody hell... seven years and then all of a sudden it's suggestions for meeting up for drinks or lunch etc. Part of me is confused because this is all a bit sudden, but at the same time, she used to be a good friend and someone I was interested in, so why not just meet her?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...