Saturday, September 11, 2010

An interesting conversation.

Sitting in the pub with a group of work colleagues a few nights ago led to a conversation about age. We were "age spotting" various people around the bar and that prompted me to remember my first encounter with RB where she claimed to be a certain age. Out of interest, I asked a friend what age RB was, to confirm my own theory. My friend confirmed that she was the same age as I'd guessed, but this then prompted a whole discussion on RB for some reason. I knew she was a bit eccentric, but from the stories I heard, the fact she went AWOL probably worked in my favour. Some of the stories were a little concerning as they painted RB not as an eccentric, but as somewhat of a self-destructive personality and she was very difficult when drunk (though I saw glimpses of this myself). She was still very cute and I'd loved to have seen where things went.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...