Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last week, I spent a lovely evening with QC2, having a great secret perv. Hey, why not, she's still an extremely attractive woman, even if I am playing the "platonic friend" card these days.

Not much came from it, but it was nice spending a few hours with her, swapping news and having a chat. I was all ready to tell her about Kiwi Girl after missing out last time, but the subject never came up. We ended up talking about underwear (female) and QC2's admission that she'd bought something that didn't fit and had a credit note (but that she didn't do "posh undies") but that the top she'd bought had suddenly given her a great rack. How disappointing... she has just the figure for some really nice underwear and her bust is still exceptional, even without scaffolding. I'd never see it, mind you, but for the sake of any male that might see you near-naked in the future, wear some posh underwear!

The only other things of note are my arrangements for my trip away. I'm waiting for one final email and that's me sorted. All possible arrangements have been made - accommodation, travel etc is done and paid for. All I have to do is catch a flight next week and I'm gone, baby! I'm looking forward to seeing E within the next few weeks (and I had a funny convo with SSCW today regarding E or more accurately if there was any romantic involvement with E and myself).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...