Monday, May 29, 2023

Diggin' her scene.

Another random memory today, this time triggered by my music as I was doing some work in the back garden. It was of my big school crush, SJ, one of the few people from school that I'd like to see again. It was triggered because, in order to get into my good books, she'd given me a tape of a couple of her favourite albums. One of them was definitely Level 42. The other might have been the Blow Monkeys. She was currying favour because she wanted to be let loose on my collection of soul albums - Otis Redding and that kind of stuff, and I was fiercely protective of them.

So when my random 80s Spotify playlist played both Level 42 and The Blow Monkeys in quick succession, I was transported back to school.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...