Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Further dreams.

Another weird dream last night. I was at a rugby match watching someone. E, I think. And then all of a sudden the Scottish Women's Rugby team were on the sidelines, cheering on both teams.

The match ended, and I ended up talking to one of the Scottish players, who was very cute. (As an aside, when I woke up this morning, she reminded me of a celebrity, but I can't remember who that is now, other than she was cute and brunette).

We ended up going on lots of dates without ever kissing, sleeping together or even becoming an item. And then I woke up.

I actually had a similar dream yesterday, but those details are almost completely gone now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...